Fwd: [Vision2020] Re: PERSI REPORT

Debbie Gray dgray at uidaho.edu
Sat Oct 9 16:24:07 PDT 2004

Mr Trail missed some time in office due to medical reasons, that is why he
had Mr. Bennett and Mr. Young fill in for him.

>From http://infotrail.com/idaho/Feb_23-27/feb_23-27.html
"On Monday I will go to St. Al's Hospital for a surgical procedure, and be
out for a week.  Dr. Earl Bennett, retired Dean of the U. of I.'s College
of Mines will be my substitute.  "

That is what I was talking about. That is one time when Mr. Bennet filled
in for him. Here's another:
http://infotrail.com/idaho/Mar_1-5/mar_1-5.html
As you may know, I had an angiogram performed last Monday. I am grateful
for all of your kind thoughts and prayers.  The results from this test
were very positive and I will return to work this Monday.  I thank Earl
Bennett for acting as my substitute in my absence this week.

And here's when Gary Young filled in for him:
http://infotrail.com/idaho2003/March_24-28/march_24-28.html
 I will be leaving the Legislature on April 3rd. Our grandson, Matthew,
age 17 months has been suffering from Russell-Silver Syndrome since birth,
and he had a recent setback. We feel our place is with Matthew and his
family.

These seem like excellent reasons to be absent from office. I am not sure
what absences you are talking about because you just randomly throw out
'donovan facts' that are hard to verify. What WERE you talking about?

Furthermore, in regard to my comment about Mr. Solomon posting his health
records, I do not want to know about his health, I do not care about his
health, though I hope he is healthy.  However, in the past he has made
quite a point of posting his financial records to this forum. Since Tom
Trial has his cardiologists report, I jokingly thought perhaps medical
records would be next. It was a joke. Maybe you didn't get it. Maybe you
thought it was disgusting. I really don't care. How you make the leap to
me demanding proof of medical records for employment boggles my mind. You
often boggle my mind.

And we do thank you for referring to we, meaning me, as the royal we, I
shall now talk in a pinched british accent the rest of the day.

Debbie