Fwd: [Vision2020] Re: PERSI REPORT

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 9 19:01:19 PDT 2004

Debbie,

Those a perfectly acceptable reasons for missing work. I did not know that,
nor was it stated in this thread or topic. Mr. Trail has stated he has a
clean bill of health. So I assumed he wasn't leaving for medical reasons.
And I thank you for doing all that research and listing it on line for me
and the others on this forum.

I however, being stubborn, disagree with having Bennett, who votes the
opposite of the way Trail tells him to, and Young, who is a radical ousted
by the people of Moscow, being his replacements.

I did get that your statement was a joke, I even stated that in my email.
Call me a tight wad, but I don't think we should joke about stuff like that.
I don't want to see any candidate be under any direct, or indirect,
political pressure to produce medical records for public view. You have
created that environment, regardless of intent. I don't like to see this
just like I don't like to see people joke about forced sex, committing
suicide, or blowing up a building. You just don't joke about that stuff in a
public forum.

Take Care and "we" thank you ;),

Donovan J Arnold