[Vision2020] Conserve precious Oil

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Sun Oct 3 15:05:35 PDT 2004

So, If it becomes less expensive to use a biodigradeable product grown and
refined right here in Idaho you don't think the wholesaler etc will make the
change, is that what your saying? I am talking an entire change from
oil...except for those products that are made from oil that do not run cars,
trucks etc. And if that is all the oil they are selling here in the US it
will change the price from a hard to find product to one with not much
demand and that would change the whole complextion of our relationships in
the Middle East.
PK