[Vision2020] Conserve precious Oil

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Oct 3 13:50:59 PDT 2004

Greetings Visionaires -

We should do what it takes to reduce the cost at the gas pumps.

Pat Kraut says that she wants oil prices to increase and that a desire to
conserve our finances is wrong.

" . . . I am very delighted that oil prices are going high and I hope they
go even higher."

" . . . I do not blame the lack of these changes on the Bush family or any
other individual (I know you will), it is those of us who want to conserve
our own funds."

As oil prices increase, so do the prices of many other consumer goods and
services.  Any wholesaler or retailer that relies on transportation to make
these goods or services available to the public will increase the price tag
to the consumer to cover for their (wholesalers and retailers) increased
costs.  Currently oil prices are averaging approximately $52 per barrel (the
highest that oil prices have EVER been) and expected to break the $60 per
barrel barrier soon.

Remember back in 2002 when President Bush The Appointed promised the
American public that gas prices will eventually decrease as free nations
gain control of Iraqi oil fields?  We're still waiting.

See you at the polls.