[Vision2020] One bad apple evidently spoils the whole bunch?

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 18 07:36:34 PST 2004

Keely, Keely.  Okay, you're a liberal elitist.  So am I.  Now I must correct
your correction.  While, unbeknownst to me, Donny Osmond (who I believe I
can call a very close personal friend of mine, since I interviewed him and
Marie when I was working for a Pocatello radio station about 35,000 years
ago) may have indeed done a cover version of "One Bad Apple", the real,
bona-fida, honest to gosh original version was done by (pre-weird) Michael
Jackson and the No Jive Jackson Five.  I believe, as one liberal elitist to
another, you owe me a profound apology.

      Carl Westberg Jr.