[Vision2020] One bad apple evidently spoils the whole bunch?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Nov 17 17:40:29 PST 2004

Carl, Carl.  Call me a liberal elitist, but I must correct you:  It wasn't Michael (as in Jackson) who sang "One Bad Apple."  No, that distinction belongs to Donny (as in Osmond).  I know this because the song was, I'm ashamed to say, one of the very first 45s that I ever purchased.

But at least I feel really, really bad about it . . . and if Donny Osmond posters were cluttering the lawns of Pullman, I would absolutely commit a deliberate, vicious and spiteful act and pull 'em all up.

keely