[Vision2020] One bad apple evidently spoils the whole bunch?

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 17 12:32:35 PST 2004

>From a letter to the editor in the Daily News:  "The nights preceding
Election Day saw the deliberate, vicious, spiteful desecration of every
single strategically located Bush/Cheney campaign sign in Pullman. Now then,
since no other collocated signs were disturbed we could deductively conclude
that the perpetrators were in support of a competing party...."  Are we to
intuit from this that this act, which may have been committed by one or two
miscreants acting entirely on their own, was sanctioned and approved by
those supporting John Kerry?  Nope.  Sorry, not going to take the heat for
this.  That's painting a whole bunch of people with a VERY large brush.  The
Democratic headquarters in Moscow was vandalized, also.  If I'm to apply the
same logic, all Bush supporters sanctioned and approved that act.  But I
don't.  Sing it, Michael...."One bad apple don't spoil the whole
bunch"......

                                                    Carl Westberg Jr.