[Vision2020] I Smell a Rat

Dick Schmidt dickschmidt at moscow.com
Wed Nov 17 20:32:33 PST 2004

MessageTom,

Now I really liked that!

Dick
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tom Hansen
  To: 'Dick Schmidt' ; 'Dan Carscallen' ; vision2020 at moscow.com
  Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 7:30 PM
  Subject: RE: [Vision2020] I Smell a Rat

  Make sure that your speakers are on when you click on:

  http://toostupidtobepresident.com/shockwave/votingmachines.htm

  Tom "49er" Hansen

  We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all exist very nicely in the same box.