[Vision2020] Disenfranchisement (was re: Conspiracy?)

Art Deco aka W. Fox deco at moscow.com
Tue Nov 9 11:57:13 PST 2004

Ted,

The MPD with its out-of-touch chief is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Christ
Church Cult.

Perhaps Captain Kirker can post  a list of the crimes this group and or its
members has committed without the MPD making a single arrest.

Of course the "protest" against Neo-Confederate leader and Cult Master Wilson
was tightly controlled.  What else would you expect.

Wayne

Art Deco  (Wayne Fox)
deco at moscow.com