[Vision2020] Conspiracy?

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Tue Nov 9 11:17:45 PST 2004

DC:

Pass judgment?  Yeah, you really are above that sort of nasty business,
right?  Right!

So if someone tells me 1+1=3 and I tell them they are wrong, I am passing
"judgment?"

Many Bush supporters just plain buried their heads in the sand and ignored
the evidence about Saddam and Al Quada, WMDs in Iraq, the US chances of forming
a stable democracy in Iraq, Bush policy's effect on world wide terrorism, Bush
policy's effect on world wide support for the US War on Terror, Bush's
policy's effect on the economy, etc.

I'm not going to pamper those who insist that 1+1=3, unless I have a gun to
my head!

It seems you might appreciate this sort or talk?

Ted Moffett