[Vision2020] Disenfranchisement (was re: Conspiracy?)

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Tue Nov 9 11:04:22 PST 2004

Auntie:

The protest in Seattle was under the banner of the J20 Coalition, an
inauguration protest held on Jan. 20 2001.

Remember how the local "authorities" controlled the protest march from the
SUB to the UI Ad building over the so called history conference "Southern
Slavery As It Was" Wilson/Wilkins controversy?  I think Moscow on Jan. 20, 2005
would resist the kind of protest Seattle allowed on Jan. 20 2001, when entire
streets in downtown Seattle were shut down, to allow many thousands of marchers to
take over from side walk to side walk, as we marched to the huge Federal
building in Seattle to link arms surrounding the entire building chanting "This is
what democracy looks like!"

Ted Moffett