[Vision2020] 17,000 average!

Art Deco aka W. Fox deco at moscow.com
Tue Nov 9 09:40:28 PST 2004

Mark, et al,

I agree with Mark that the practicality of drawing sufficient fans needs to be
researched carefully and competently and that estimates need to be backed and
justified by proven methods.

Not matter how good the reasons are for being 1-A, if it is unlikely that
sufficient fans to support the programs can be drawn, then being 1-A is an ego
trip.  Idaho does not have the financial resources for ego trips, although we
continue to finance many such all over the state.

Wayne

Art Deco  (Wayne Fox)
deco at moscow.com