[Vision2020] Conspiracy?

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 9 00:00:25 PST 2004

"Life ain't all that bad.  And I'd still be living it the same way if the
other guy got in."-- Dan Carscallen

Therein lies the problem. We will continue to live our lives destroying the
future and quality of life of future generations, here and aboard.

This points to the major differences between that of Democrats and
Republicans. Democrats want to save trees, rivers and streams, they want to
balance the budget, and work out differences without war. They want to
invest in social engineering, such as schools, parks, Social Security, and
hospitals. Republicans want to invest in guns, bombs and grenades. They want
to spend all their money and then the money of their children, grandchildren
and great-grandchildren. They want to cut educational funding, and wage war
against those that disagree with them in how they live their lives. They
want the government to control the lives of people in this country, and
those outside this country.

The biggest difference is that Democrats want a better future for their
children and the world. Republicans want a better life for themselves now
and without fear, concern or consequence of those lives they destroy in the
process today or tomorrow.

This is the fundamental difference in ideology between the two parties. One
appeals to selfishness, the other appeals to selflessness.

Ask not what you can for yourself, for that would make you a Republican, ask
what you can do others.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold