[Vision2020] Conspiracy?

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 01:10:02 PST 2004

Donovan,

The Republicans are not as evil as you think and nor
are the Democrats as good.  Both parties have
strengths and weaknesses and there is not a "one size
fits all solution" for both rural and urban living.
Personally, I agree with a lot of Republican policies.
 I just wish they were more consistent.  Such as, when
they push for smaller government, why is it that they
want a big government to be involved in some of the
most personal issues like restricting relationships
and reproductive rights?

And yet as Dan pointed out, the Dems have the same
sort of inconsistencies with no restrictions on some
things and too many restrictions on other things.

What I can't understand is why are limited to voting
for extreme conservatives or extreme liberals?  I'd
like to see more moderates on both sides.

-Scott