[Vision2020] Football - and its Corrupting Influence

Lost Respect thansen@moscow.com
Fri, 28 May 2004 17:06:55 GMT

I agree with you 1,000,000%, Rose.

The criminally grotesque and inhumane activities that were admitted to by some
of the players and virtually promoted by the football coaching staff of the
University of Colorado demands that action be taken against these scum.

The UC president's reinstatement of the coaches amounts to nothing less than an
administrative "sponsorship" of those criminal activities.

This simply CANNOT be tolerated.

The old sexist defense of "She asked for it/She wanted it" is alive and well in
Colorado.

This should not be considered a "black eye" against athletics, but a sign of
absolute irresponsibility of those who manage it.

Take care,

Tom Hansen

           http://www.fsr.net/