[Vision2020] Longhaired Preachers (pace Joe Hill)

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Fri, 28 May 2004 07:37:34 -0700

While I certainly continue to disagree with Eric's defense of Doug's desire
to "take over" the Palouse, I admire him for continuing the dialogue on the
listserve.  It's keeping him busy.  I wonder, Joan, if, in a countermove,
the Church of Joan and Carl should attempt to coerce, by gunpoint if
necessary, the less enlightened in the area to our way of thinking, which
you and I know to be the real truth?  I confess to a certain lack of skill
in the handling of firearms, however.  It could turn out badly.

                                     Carl Westberg Jr.