[Vision2020] RE: answer to melynda

Ben Twigg bentwigg@yahoo.com
Fri, 28 May 2004 06:50:38 -0700 (PDT)

Tom Hansen wrote:

You can rest self-assured, Mr. Engerbretson, that
nobody on this side of reality confuses you with being
"humble, open to others, and generous of spirit".
However, if you were to change your nature (tour word,
not mine), you will probably find it easier to "BE
those things".  This is simply my opinion, nothing
more.

I respond:

I am not sure whose/which "side of reality" I fall on
(I suppose it depends who you ask!), but I can attest
to the fact that, in my experience, Eric Engerbretson
indeed exhibits humility, openness, and generosity. I
can also tell you that his son is a darn good soccer
player. I admit that this alone scores Eric points in
my book.

For what it's worth (and no, Eric didn't pay me or ask
me to write this),

Ben Twigg