[Vision2020] Ted's answer to Eric E.

Tbertruss@aol.com Tbertruss@aol.com
Fri, 28 May 2004 02:09:23 EDT

--part1_b4.2ca020cf.2de83193_boundary

Eric:

We can agree to disagree, amicably, but you backpedaled rather vigorously
from wording that did not seem to imply as much "between the lines"
interpretation as you now claim the words required.  If a code book is needed to decipher
your true meaning, perhaps you could post it on the web?

Where the rubber meets the road, Eric, is that I will not deny your faith may
be the absolute truth, yet your faith demands that you assert my
spirituality, not based on Christ's divinity, is absolutely false!

Here we diverge in ways not trivial that impact the power vectors of
spirituality in how we seek to alter the world!

And you can make whatever you wish of that comment, which implies a tome or
two.

Ted Moffett

--part1_b4.2ca020cf.2de83193_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
Eric:<BR>
<BR>
We can agree to disagree, amicably, but you backpedaled rather vigorously fr=
om wording that did not seem to imply as much "between the lines" interpreta=
tion as you now claim the words required.&nbsp; If a code book is needed to=20=
decipher your true meaning, perhaps you could post it on the web?<BR>
<BR>
Where the rubber meets the road, Eric, is that I will not deny your faith ma=
y be the absolute truth, yet your faith demands that you assert my spiritual=
ity, not based on Christ's divinity, is absolutely false!<BR>
<BR>
Here we diverge in ways not trivial that impact the power vectors of spiritu=
ality in how we seek to alter the world!<BR>
<BR>
And you can make whatever you wish of that comment, which implies a tome or=20=
two.<BR>
<BR>
Ted Moffett<BR>
</FONT></HTML>