[Vision2020] Support Gary Schroeder

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Sat, 22 May 2004 06:36:05 -0700

Greetings Visionaires -

I, like Joan Opyr, have decided to cross party lines and vote in the
Republican primary on Tuesday.  I will not be voting "against" Vance as much
as I will be voting "for" Gary Schroeder.

Gary Schroeder is a strong voice in Boise and he truly represents his
constituency here in Moscow (and not those in Caldwell).  At a time when UI
needs support at the capital, Schroeder is not afraid to "bump heads" with
those that would prefer putting UI into the past tense.

I will be voting for Schroeder not only in the primary, but (if opposed) in
the general election as well.

Vote Schroeder,

Tom Hansen
UI '96
Moscow, Idaho

"Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of
others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of
hope."

Robert F. Kennedy
(1925-1968, American Attorney General, Senator)