[Vision2020] Alternative: Patricia Scott (was Support Gary Schroeder)

Saundra Lund sslund@adelphia.net
Sat, 22 May 2004 11:06:06 -0700

And, for those who don't want to vote across party lines (and who also want
to see a two-party race), there's an alternative:  write in Pat Scott.

Here's how you do it:
On the inside flap of the gray sleeve that holds your punched ballot there
is a place for write-in votes.  Write in:  Democrat (the party), District 6
Senate (the office), and Patricia Scott (the person).  If it's not clear,
ask the poll officials how to write in Patricia Scott.

That's what I'll be doing, and I encourage all of you who are tired of the
disastrous Republican stranglehold in Idaho to join me  :-)

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
-Edmund Burke