[Vision2020] UI Notifies Insurance Carrier

DonaldH675@aol.com DonaldH675@aol.com
Wed, 19 May 2004 12:53:23 EDT

-------------------------------1084985603

Visionaries:
Thanks to Ron Force for forwarding the Statesman article.  The financial
misconduct and egotistical malfeasance connected with the Boise Place seemed to
have faded into the category of yesterdays news.  It is reassuring to note that
the final chapter is yet to be written.  It is a matter of great concern to me
that many of the same feckless characters that facilitated the great robbery
are still happily (or, perhaps not so happily) ensconced in the upper
administrative levels of the University of Idaho.  I look forward to the day that they
are called to account for thinking that smoozing and enabling Bob Hoover and
Jerry Wallace was more important than showing some integrity.

Once you lose integrity everything else is easy.

-------------------------------1084985603

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2737.800" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Visionaries:</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks to Ron Force for forwarding the Statesman article.&nbsp; The fin=
ancial misconduct and egotistical malfeasance connected with the Boise Place=
 seemed to have faded into the category of yesterdays news.&nbsp; It is reas=
suring to note that the final chapter is yet to be written.&nbsp; It is&nbsp=
;a matter of great concern to me that many of the same feckless characters t=
hat&nbsp;facilitated the great robbery are still happily (or, perhaps not so=
 happily) ensconced in the upper administrative levels of the University of&=
nbsp;Idaho.&nbsp; I look forward to the day that they are called to account=20=
for thinking that smoozing and enabling&nbsp;Bob Hoover and Jerry Wallace&nb=
sp;was more important than showing some integrity. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SERIF" PTSIZ=
E=3D"12">Once you lose integrity everything else is easy.</FONT></DIV></BODY=