[Vision2020] Re: NSA student scores, Mr. Gier

Debbie Gray dgray@uidaho.edu
Mon, 17 May 2004 16:32:56 -0700

Well, Tom, you need to look around and note the resurgence of this
exact form of religion. It's not just some isolated enclave here on
the Palouse. I am beginning to understand why Doug Wilson calls you
an intolerista. Can we move beyond all this NSA/Wilson/etc. business?
This is unconstructive and not doing anything to promote change or
build a dialogue or work together. What is the point?

And I am sure that NSA has intelligent students and I am sure UI has
intelligent students. So do they both have less than average
students. So what? Do you intend to send your children there? Other
parents will either send them here or send them somewhere else that
is compatible with their beliefs. So what?

He's here, he's odd, get over it.

Not a religious person, not a Doug supporter, just getting tired of
it all...

Debbie Gray

On 17 May 2004 at 23:51, Yeah It's me again wrote:

> It is my opinion that the religion that is being preached at NSA died
> out at Appomatox Court House in 1865.
>   >   Tom Hansen
Debbie Gray                     dgray@uidaho.edu
Research Analyst                     208-885-4017
University of Idaho
Department of Ag Econ and Rural Sociology