[Vision2020] Re: NSA student scores, Mr. Gier

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Mon, 17 May 2004 18:18:35 -0700

I guess I could go sit on my hands in the corner.  But then I never was a
pacifist and never will be.  I've never been one to blend into a crowd.  I
have been accused of being weird.  You should never confuse weird with
different.

And, as far as those people in the corner are concerned, they will be happy
no matter what happens.

Take care of yourselves and each other.

Tom Hansen
Intolerista Liberal Elitista to the Stars