[Vision2020] Saudi Arabia Beheads! US Torture Cover-Up

Tbertruss@aol.com Tbertruss@aol.com
Sat, 15 May 2004 18:51:18 EDT

--part1_24.5642c1c6.2dd7f8e6_boundary

All:

Anyone with the slightest humanity is sickened by what happened to Mr. Berg.
I find it odd that there is a profusion of finger pointing towards those who
it is claimed are not outraged by the death of Mr. Berg.  Who isn't appalled?

Now is an excellent time to point out that Saudi Arabia, a US ally we
support, a dictatorship that engages in torture, denying its citizens many of the
human rights that the US claims to be promoting in the middle east and around the
world, rights that in part guard against imprisoning or killing the innocent,
uses beheading as a method of execution.

Why is the Berg story dominating the news, when information about the network
of secret US run prisons around the world that are engaging in torture and
abuse is being sidelined?

Where is the outrage for this cover-up of US torture and abuse?

Also, while the full story of US sponsored torture and abuse in prisons is
not being told and emphasized in the media, it appears we are being led to
believe the US is bringing to justice those who committed the abuse of Iraq
prisoners, new guarantees are in place to prevent this from happening in the future,
so let's get this story of US torture and abuse of prisoners off the front
page.

We can refocus the American masses emotions from sympathy for abused Iraq
prisoners to anger and revenge against the murderers of Berg, thus propping up
Bush's poll stats.

I see inside Karl Rove's brain!  It's easy, anyone can do it!

Ted Moffett

--part1_24.5642c1c6.2dd7f8e6_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
All:<BR>
<BR>
Anyone with the slightest humanity is sickened by what happened to Mr. Berg.=
&nbsp; I find it odd that there is a profusion of finger pointing towards th=
ose who it is claimed are not outraged by the death of Mr. Berg.&nbsp; Who i=
sn't appalled?&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
Now is an excellent time to point out that Saudi Arabia, a US ally we suppor=
t, a dictatorship that engages in torture, denying its citizens many of the=20=
human rights that the US claims to be promoting in the middle east and aroun=
d the world, rights that in part guard against imprisoning or killing the in=
nocent, uses beheading as a method of execution.<BR>
<BR>
Why is the Berg story dominating the news, when information about the networ=
k of secret US run prisons around the world that are engaging in torture and=
 abuse is being sidelined?&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
Where is the outrage for this cover-up of US torture and abuse?<BR>
<BR>
Also, while the full story of US sponsored torture and abuse in prisons is n=
ot being told and emphasized in the media, it appears we are being led to be=
lieve the US is bringing to justice those who committed the abuse of Iraq pr=
isoners, new guarantees are in place to prevent this from happening in the f=
uture, so let's get this story of US torture and abuse of prisoners off the=20=
front page.<BR>
<BR>
We can refocus the American masses emotions from sympathy for abused Iraq pr=
isoners to anger and revenge against the murderers of Berg, thus propping up=
 Bush's poll stats.<BR>
<BR>
I see inside Karl Rove's brain!&nbsp; It's easy, anyone can do it!<BR>
<BR>
Ted Moffett</FONT></HTML>

--part1_24.5642c1c6.2dd7f8e6_boundary--