[Vision2020] shock and awe: Draft?

Tbertruss@aol.com Tbertruss@aol.com
Sat, 15 May 2004 20:07:10 EDT

--part1_1ce.2118598d.2dd80aae_boundary

Pat:

In the post you replied to I was merely saying that paying taxes implies
responsibility for what the taxes support, so the federal taxes paid by local
residents imply local responsibility for the US national/international war
conduct. And that the war effort certainly becomes a local issue if a draft is
reinstated, etc.

No one agrees with everything their taxes buy.

Ted Moffett

--part1_1ce.2118598d.2dd80aae_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
Pat:<BR>
<BR>
In the post you replied to I was merely saying that paying taxes implies res=
ponsibility for what the taxes support, so the federal taxes paid by local r=
esidents imply local responsibility for the US national/international war co=
nduct. And that the war effort certainly becomes a local issue if a draft is=
 reinstated, etc.&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
No one agrees with everything their taxes buy.<BR>
<BR>
Ted Moffett</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1ce.2118598d.2dd80aae_boundary--