[Vision2020] The New and Improved St. Andrews

DonaldH675@aol.com DonaldH675@aol.com
Thu, 13 May 2004 21:21:32 EDT

-------------------------------1084497692

Visionaries, and Carl, Tom, and Joan:
I am shamelessly begging Joan (I sense a certain reluctance on her part) to
be Dean of the Department of Nosey Parkers.  I offer research skills, a
liberal-progressive bias, and a special graduate seminar on how to stick your nose
into other people's business for fun and profit. (It can be a 3 credit course
with lab.)  So, Carl, can I teach in your half of the school?  Are you
comfortable with substituting my life experience for actual credentials?  On the plus
side, I'll be offering graduate level courses so we should be in a strong
position to leverage the local competition - especially if we offer evening classes
(something UI still can't get off their duffs to do.)
Rose
Once you lose integrity everything else is easy.

-------------------------------1084497692

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2737.800" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Visionaries, and Carl, Tom, and Joan:</DIV>
<DIV>I am shamelessly begging Joan (I sense a certain reluctance on her part=
) to be Dean of the Department of Nosey Parkers.&nbsp; I offer research skil=
ls, a liberal-progressive bias, and a special graduate seminar on how to sti=
ck your nose into other people's business for fun and profit.&nbsp;(It can b=
e a 3 credit course with lab.)&nbsp; So, Carl, can I teach in your half of t=
he school?&nbsp; Are you comfortable with substituting my&nbsp;life experien=
ce for actual credentials?&nbsp; On the plus side, I'll be offering graduate=
 level&nbsp;courses so we should be in a strong position to leverage the loc=
al competition - especially if we offer evening classes (something UI still=20=
can't get off their duffs to do.)</DIV>
<DIV>Rose</DIV>
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SERIF" PTSIZ=
E=3D"12">Once you lose integrity everything else is easy.</FONT></DIV></BODY=