[Vision2020] Re: Reply to Wilson on NSA Accreditation

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Fri, 14 May 2004 00:03:53 GMT

I agree, Melynda.

And being a private college, NSA can require that potential enrollees must have
achieved a certain point level on each of the SAT and the ACT before they are
even considered for registraiton.

If I opened a private school and required potential enrollees to have red hair,
it would be safe to assume that my school wouild have the largest percentage of
redheaded students.

I wonder what the enrollment requirements are at NISA (New and Improved St.
Andrews).  Are you there, Joan or Carl?

Tom

           http://www.fsr.net/