[Vision2020] The Church of Carl and Joan

Jean Crawford-Evans bjcraw@uidaho.edu
Thu, 13 May 2004 16:53:43 -0700

> 3) I'm all for creating another Moscow college, but why reinvent
> the wheel?  Let's call ours "The New and Improved St. Andrews."
> I'll be the President and you be the Provost -- only fair if your
> name is going to be first on the Church billing.  And by all means
> you should teach Swedish and math and lutefisk-making.  Your
> expertise in those subjects has been recognized by the ACAJPS, the
> Association of Carl and Joan Pyramid Schemes.
>
> As for me, I'll teach mixology.  I'll start with the Manhattan,
> the Sidecar, and the Rusty Nail, but I'll wait until our first
> "New and Improved St. Andrews History Conference" to deliver my
> lecture on the Scarlet O'Hara.  It's a fiesty little bourbon drink
> that'll slap you like you were Prissy.

Oooooo, if you do get said college up and running I would like to be the first to enroll, tho I think I will skip the subjects of Swedish, math and lutefisk (shudder). As my newest hobby is mixed drinks, a degree in mixology would go a long way in exploring that subject :D

Jean C
 "Celebrate life - it has an expiration date"
http://www.uidaho.edu/~bjcraw/