[Vision2020] MSD Needs Good Pianos

Saundra Lund sslund@adelphia.net
Wed, 12 May 2004 12:34:43 -0700

Visionaries,

I had the extreme pleasure of attending the Spring Choral Concert performed
by the MJHS & MHS Choirs last evening, and it was truly delightful  :-)
We've some wonderfully talented kids in our community, and some very devoted
adults as well!  It was a very pleasurable evening, and I appreciate all the
work that went into providing us with the experience.

However, I noticed the following note on the program:
"Piano update:  The school district is still in desperate need of good
pianos.  Please contact Dale Kleinert at MJHS if you have any leads."

I know it's a long shot, but I thought I'd post the need here in the hope
that someone(s) may be able to help fill this need.

Mr. Kleinert can be reached at:  882-3577.

Thanks,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.