[Vision2020] NYT Paul Krugman "Just Trust Us"

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment@hotmail.com
Wed, 12 May 2004 12:52:51 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C43820.090E2F50

As with Dick Cheney's challenge to John Kerry to name those foreign leade=
rs who would rather see Kerry in the White House than George W. Bush, wou=
ldn't it be quicker, easier, and much, much shorter to list those who agr=
ee with Pat on this issue?
Let's see, that would be Pat and Pat's sock puppet, Lamb Chop.  Oh no, wa=
it . . . Lamb Chop belonged to the late Shari Lewis.  Sorry, then.  It's =
just Pat.
Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
PS: Since I have an alter ego, can I be counted twice?Get more from the W=
eb.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C43820.090E2F50

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><P>As with Dick Che=
ney's challenge to John Kerry to name those foreign leaders who would rat=
her see Kerry in the White House than George W. Bush, wouldn't it be quic=
ker, easier, and much, much shorter to list those who agree with Pat on t=
his issue?</P> <P>Let's see, that would be Pat and Pat's&nbsp;sock puppet=
,&nbsp;Lamb Chop.&nbsp; Oh no, wait . . . Lamb Chop belonged to&nbsp;the =
late Shari Lewis.&nbsp; Sorry, then.&nbsp; It's just Pat.</P> <P>Joan Opy=
r/Auntie Establishment</P> <P>PS: Since I have an alter ego, can I be cou=
nted twice?</P> <P>&nbsp;</P></BODY></HTML><br clear=3Dall><hr>Get more f=
rom the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : <a href=3D'http://explorer.msn=

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C43820.090E2F50--