[Vision2020] Rumsfeld

Paul Duffau pduffau@adelphia.net
Fri, 07 May 2004 17:30:04 -0700

--=====================_346096947==_.ALT

Ted,

Have I bumped into you on DU?  I'm beginning to see why Lieberman failed to gain an traction.

Cheers

Paul Duffau

At 07:50 PM 5/7/04 -0400, you wrote:

>Rose and All:
>
>The whole PNAC bunch needs to be sent home, Rumsfeld included.  However, Rumsfeld has publicly admitted that the war in Iraq has presented long term difficulties he did not expect, so he has recanted his earlier rather laughable optimism regarding the probability of a long term war.
>
>Ted Moffett

--=====================_346096947==_.ALT

Ted,<br>
Have I bumped into you on DU?&nbsp; I'm beginning to see why Lieberman
failed to gain an traction.<br>
Cheers<br>
Paul Duffau<br>
At 07:50 PM 5/7/04 -0400, you wrote:<br>
The whole PNAC bunch needs to be sent home, Rumsfeld included.&nbsp;
However, Rumsfeld has publicly admitted that the war in Iraq has
presented long term difficulties he did not expect, so he has recanted
his earlier rather laughable optimism regarding the probability of a long
term war.<br>