[Vision2020] "Commissioners Adjust Tax Exemptions for Moscow Church "

DonaldH675@aol.com DonaldH675@aol.com
Tue, 4 May 2004 22:29:08 EDT

-------------------------------1083724148

Visionaries:

Thank you Saundra for forwarding the DN article.  I don't subscribe to the DN
and so I appreciate having access to items of interest.  I happened to be at
the BOE meeting yesterday morning and Ms. Hamm's article is a good summary of
the events regarding Anselm House and New Saint Andrews.

FYI: it turns out that our Prosecuting Attorney has issued an opinion stating
that while unusual, it is quite appropriate for ordinary citizens to dispute
their own property taxes as well as the tax assessment (or lack thereof) for
others.  It is my understanding that there is a specific time period in which
to do so, please call Ms. Rachel Rauch, Clerk and Administrative Assistant for
the County Commissioners to learn the protocol and/or get on the agenda. It is
nice to know that nothing decided by the county is written in stone, isn't
it?  I just hope they reconsider their support of the gravel pit in Viola.

Rose Huskey
Once you lose integrity everything else is easy.

-------------------------------1083724148

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2737.800" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Visionaries:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you Saundra for forwarding the DN article.&nbsp; I&nbsp;don't sub=
scribe to the DN and so I appreciate having access to items of interest.&nbs=
p; I happened to be at the BOE meeting yesterday morning and Ms. Hamm's arti=
cle is a good summary of the events regarding Anselm House and New Saint And=
rews.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>FYI: it turns out that our Prosecuting Attorney has issued an opinion s=
tating that while unusual, it is quite appropriate for ordinary citizens&nbs=
p;to dispute their own property taxes as well as the tax assessment (or lack=
 thereof)&nbsp;for&nbsp;others.&nbsp; It is my understanding that there is a=
 specific time period in which to do so, please call Ms. Rachel Rauch, Clerk=
 and Administrative Assistant for the County Commissioners to learn the prot=
ocol and/or get on the agenda. It is nice to know that nothing decided by th=
e county is written in stone, isn't it?&nbsp; I just hope they reconsider th=
eir support of the gravel pit in Viola.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Rose Huskey</DIV>
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SERIF" PTSIZ=
E=3D"12">Once you lose integrity everything else is easy.</FONT></DIV></BODY=