[Vision2020] "Commissioners Adjust Tax Exemptions for Moscow Church "

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Tue, 4 May 2004 18:54:40 -0700

This brings up one very ineresting question (among many):

When Commissioner Paul Kimmell speaks, do Doug Wilson's lips move?

Bucer's must be selling alot of pastries and the Dougster's "I Love Me"
Canon Press must be seeling alot of whatever they sell to pay the bills of
PD Gregory Dickison.

I think I know why we haven't heard much from the Dougster.  He must be
preparing some big hootenanny for Jefferson Davis' birthday on June 3rd.

In comemoration of the Civil War (or as the Dougster probably likes to call
it "The War of Northern Aggression"), I will be posting (and making
available) "The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down" to those that request it.

Take care,

Tom Hansen
Just another Intolerista Liberal Elitista loose in the Palouse

"When people sin, everybody has to pay."

- Douglas Wilson of Wilson, Inc. (dba Christ Church) (June 7, 2002)