[Vision2020] Retractions coming??

Paul Duffau pduffau@adelphia.net
Tue, 04 May 2004 06:10:24 -0700

Tom,

Is there a difference between a criminal investigation and legislative oversight?  That might be part of the reason one is sworn testimony and the other is not.  Was Clinton's testimony before the 9-11 commission fully public and sworn?  I don't believe that it was, which would indicate that both the former president and the current president were treated equally.  When someone brings criminal charges against Bush as a private citizen, as was the case with Clinton, then he will be subject to the same rules that applied to Clinton.

Let's keep the apples with the apples and the oranges with the oranges.  Or, we could just spin like mad 'cuz we just hate them apples.

Paul Duffau

ps.  Off to work - have a wonderful day everybody!  (But only if you feel like it - don't want to be too pushy) :-}