[Vision2020] Retractions coming??

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Tue, 4 May 2004 06:23:53 -0700

It seems that Bush's "testimony" before the 9-11 commission is the ONLY
unsworn testimony presented to the commission.  Like I had mentioned (and
offered) earlier, if you are interested, I have MP3 files of each (and
every) statement presented to the commission.

Ooops!  I stand corrected.  I don't have Bush's statements.

Enough said.

Take care,

Tom Hansen

"Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil
and steady dedication of a lifetime." --Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.