[Vision2020] Retractions coming??

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Tue, 4 May 2004 06:00:32 -0700

Nope.  No apologies here.

Clinton submitted sworn testimony in front of Special Prosecutor Starr's
investigation.  His testimony was recorded and made available to the public.

Bush (hand-in-hand with Cheney) presented unsworn statements to a commission
that was not permitted to record any of Bush's statements.  Bush's attorney
was also present.  Once the 9-11 commission completes its investigation, it
will submit its recommendations to the White House staff for review (under
the guise of national security) prior to release to the public.  I wonder
how much of George Bush-Cheney's (or is it Cheney-Bush?) statements will be
released publicly.

In Clinton's case, Starr was investigating Clinton's sex life and how it
applies to the word "is".

In Bubba Dubya's case, the 9-11 commission in investigating "who knw what
then" and what aciton could have been taken to possibly reduce the loss of
life resulting on September 11, 2001.

As far as I am concerned, the president can have sex with anything and
everything he has a mind to.  This would not bother me anywhere near as much
as a wrong decision resulting in the loss of thousands of lives.

Apologies coming?

I didn't think so.

But, like I said earlier.  Don't blame me.  I voted with the majority.

Take care,

Tom Hansen
Just another Intolerista Liberal Elitista loose in the Palouse

"Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a
garage makes you a mechanic."