[Vision2020] Retractions coming??

Saundra Lund sslund@adelphia.net
Mon, 3 May 2004 21:45:22 -0700

Not sure I follow you, but when I read an apology from Bush for getting Paul
Wolfowitz (see Mr. Westberg's earlier post today) his job, and when I've
read that Wolfowitz has listed whose 222 DEAD American sons,  daughters,
husbands,  wives, companions, and friends weren't important enough to
include in his tally, then I'll worry about it.

Anybody but Bush,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
-Edmund Burke

-----Original Message-----
From: vision2020-admin@moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-admin@moscow.com] On
Behalf Of Pat Kraut
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2004 9:14 PM
To: vision2020
Subject: [Vision2020] Retractions coming??

I read the site this last week looking for the retractions of those comments
about Bush needing Cheney to help hold his hand. It has become more common
knowledge that Clinton had two people with him to help him remember what was
said and done. Maybe they wanted to make sure that if the word 'is' was used
he would understand?
Aplogies coming?
PK

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long
at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us."
Helen Keller