[Vision2020] heresy in the name of Debbie

bill london london@moscow.com
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 15:02:52 -0800

--------------000207090201050503080409

D-
the good news is that you can come out of your closet and wear all your
regalia at the Moscow Renaissance Fair (May 1 & 2)...you will fit right in
BL

Debbie Gray wrote:

>Like, thanks! I am so totally amped that I will soon be influencing policy
>and maybe even fashion! Speaking of fashion, do you and Her Holiness Joan
>have your own special religious outfits? I commit several of the deadly
>sins every time I see the Pope's garb and pope-mobile. He is so cutting
>edge! With that hat, I would ROCK!
>
>Like, FEAR ME!
>
>Debbie of Galilee
>
>On Fri, 19 Mar 2004, Carl Westberg wrote:
>

>>Thank you, Debbie!  You have so, totally, like made my day!  Speaking as the
>>Pastor of my own (golf worshipping) church, welcome to the fold.  I'm sure
>>Sister Joan agrees.
>>

>>                                                                 Carl
>>Westberg Jr.

> List services made available by First Step Internet,
>               http://www.fsr.net
>          mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com
>
>.

--------------000207090201050503080409

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
D-<br>
the good news is that you can come out of your closet and wear all your
regalia at the Moscow Renaissance Fair (May 1 &amp; 2)...you will fit
right in<br>
BL<br>
Debbie Gray wrote:<br>
 cite="midPine.GSO.4.56.0403192246300.5799@cyclone.csrv.uidaho.edu">
  <pre wrap="">Like, thanks! I am so totally amped that I will soon be influencing policy