[Vision2020] heresy in the name of Debbie

Debbie Gray dgray@uidaho.edu
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 22:53:13 -0800 (PST)

Like, thanks! I am so totally amped that I will soon be influencing policy
and maybe even fashion! Speaking of fashion, do you and Her Holiness Joan
have your own special religious outfits? I commit several of the deadly
sins every time I see the Pope's garb and pope-mobile. He is so cutting
edge! With that hat, I would ROCK!

Like, FEAR ME!

Debbie of Galilee