[Vision2020] Church garb

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment@hotmail.com
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 08:06:44 -0800

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C40E52.48F92090

>Like, thanks! I am so totally amped that I will soon be influencing poli=
cy
>and maybe even fashion! Speaking of fashion, do you and Her Holiness Joa=
>have your own special religious outfits? I commit several of the deadly
>sins every time I see the Pope's garb and pope-mobile. He is so cutting
>edge! With that hat, I would ROCK!

I don't have a hat, but I do have a T-shirt.  Have you not seen "You're N=
ot The Boss of Me: A Message from The Church of Auntie Establishment" on =
chests all over town?  If you haven't, I'm stunned, though perhaps they'r=
e all in the wash.

BTW, church membership has now grown by 400%.  Saundra joined back in Dec=
ember (and because she actually wears her T-shirt, I've decided to appoin=
t her Bishop of Moscow).  Then my friend Richard, and my sister, and, jus=
t yesterday, I opened a plant church in New York City.  My latest victim =
 . . er, convert . . . has even agreed to tithe.  She says the next time=
 I'm on the East coast, the drinks are on her.  In return, I've promised =
to perform the miracle of turning a gin and tonic into a glass of bare ic=
e as many times as her pocketbook can stand.  Hallelujah with a twist of =
lime!

Pope Joan of The C of AE

PS: Top that one, Brother Carl.  A hole in one is a miracle indeed, but c=
an you guarantee it?       Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer down=
load : http://explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C40E52.48F92090

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>&gt;Like, than=
ks! I am so totally amped that I will soon be influencing policy<BR>&gt;a=
nd maybe even fashion! Speaking of fashion, do you and Her Holiness Joan<=
BR>&gt;have your own special religious outfits? I commit several of the d=
eadly<BR>&gt;sins every time I see the Pope's garb and pope-mobile. He is=
 so cutting<BR>&gt;edge! With that hat, I would ROCK!</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</=
DIV> <DIV>I don't have a hat, but I do have a T-shirt.&nbsp; Have you not=
 seen "You're Not The Boss of Me: A Message from The Church of Auntie Est=
ablishment" on chests all over&nbsp;town?&nbsp; If you haven't, I'm stunn=
ed, though perhaps they're all in the wash.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>=
BTW,&nbsp;church membership has now grown by 400%.&nbsp;&nbsp;Saundra joi=
ned back in December (and because she&nbsp;actually wears her T-shirt, I'=
ve decided to appoint her Bishop of Moscow).&nbsp; Then my friend Richard=
, and&nbsp;my sister, and,&nbsp;just yesterday, I&nbsp;opened a plant chu=
rch in&nbsp;New York&nbsp;City.&nbsp; My&nbsp;latest victim . . .&nbsp;er=
, convert . . .&nbsp;has even agreed to tithe.&nbsp; She says the next ti=
me I'm on the East coast,&nbsp;the&nbsp;drinks are on her.&nbsp; In retur=
n, I've promised to perform the miracle of turning&nbsp;a gin and tonic i=
nto a glass&nbsp;of bare ice&nbsp;as many times as her pocketbook can sta=
nd.&nbsp; Hallelujah with a twist of lime!</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>P=
ope Joan of The C of AE</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>PS: Top that one, Br=
other Carl.&nbsp; A&nbsp;hole in one is a miracle indeed, but can you gua=
rantee it?&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR><BR><BR><BR></DIV></BO=
ownload : <a href=3D'http://explorer.msn.com'>http://explorer.msn.com</a>=

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C40E52.48F92090--