[Vision2020] Rod McKuen

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 20:39:47 -0800

Greeting Visionaires -

Back when I was downloading MP3s. I downloaded a bunch (and I mean a BUNCH)
of Rod McKuen Songs.  If anybody else is into McKuen, like I was and still
kinda am, let me know and I will post them and send you a link.

Just another thought on the big, open highway.

Tom Hansen
Just another Liberal Elitist loose in the Palouse
(or am I now an "Intolerista Liberal Elitista")
And now with Dr. Phil out of the picture where is a guy with so many issues
to turn?

"When people sin, everybody has to pay."

- Pastor Douglas Wilson, Christ Church (June 7, 2002)