[Vision2020] Response to "Stile" (I & II)

P.S. Stile psstile@hotmail.com
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 13:32:44 -0800

<P>All:</P>
<P>Beware! There's a fox on the prowl.</P>
<P>One gets the distinct idea that there's truly an animal instinct&nbsp;here - one that reminds me of my cat when he sees what he <EM>thinks</EM> is the enemy.&nbsp; He puffs himself up and runs boldly where no man thinks to go.&nbsp; Silly cat, he thinks he knows...</P>
<P>As far as my circular reasoning goes,&nbsp;Ben Twigg&nbsp;nailed that part well, but what truly astounds me is the fact that&nbsp;a man living in a University town could have such a narrow understanding of the world in which he lives.&nbsp; As remarkable as it may seem to someone living in "Wayne's World," defending the Christian&nbsp;faith&nbsp;using Scripture did not originate&nbsp;with Christ Church, New Saint Andrews or Douglas Wilson.&nbsp;&nbsp; As I have pointed out numerous times, Christians everywhere utilize the Bible to defend their faith. My goodness, we could even say it's a global phenomenon.&nbsp;&nbsp; Believe it or not,&nbsp;the practice&nbsp;has just a bit more history than does&nbsp;NSA.&nbsp;The field of study called Apologetics&nbsp;has been taught in institutions around the world, is the subject of many, many books, and had a place at the table for a very long time.&nbsp; This is common, not uncommon and it's not exclusive to this group or that, not !
 matter how much you'd like that to be.&nbsp; You may not agree with it, you may not&nbsp;like&nbsp;or respect it, that's one thing, but to continue to frame this issue the way you are framing it betrays your ignorance - I don't care how much logic you "think" you might have in your toolkit.&nbsp; But forget about&nbsp;boning up on your logic skills, it might be better for you to continue to hone your KGB skills; it seems that the time is fast approaching when they might be the more valuable to you - especially in this golden age of "tolerance".&nbsp; </P>
<P>By the way, the old tactic,&nbsp;"kill the messenger," may be a natural first resort when you have nothing else to offer, but it never kills the message.&nbsp; And, I'm not running from a puffed-up cat or even a fox.&nbsp; </P>
<P>Yours for very clean laundry and a new understanding,</P>
<P>P.S.&nbsp;Stile</P>
<P>P.S. For all the circular reasoning critics out there - you're chasing your own tails.</P>
<P>&nbsp;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; Another Note: I find it interesting that neither Mr. Stile nor Miss Edna </P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;were in any Quad Cities phonebook that I could find.
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Nick,
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;PS Stile's emails are being laundered in Colville, WA:
<DIV></DIV>