[Vision2020] Answers about law breaking

Kyle DeSpinauer regionalenquirer@hotmail.com
Sat, 06 Mar 2004 04:10:22 +0000

DEBI, IS THIS ANY BETTER?  WHaT's ThAT?  WAit...  I'm REgreSsiNg.  aw,
forget it.  i never was a good capitalist.

i must chide debi a little about her mention of "grammer", but im just glad
she didn't mention my speling.

for the record, i have never had an english or grammar class beyond high
school.  i have never ever had a rhetoric class.  nothing of the sort was
offered at the public school i attended. and so i am not familiar with all
the wordsy trix that such a course would provide.  but, know this - it's
those undercapitalized enterprises that are forced to compete on the lean
and mean margins, which explains my feistiness.  it's my current spat of the
cold, along with the time off of work (to post) and the excess of mucus,
that explains what wayne foxy calls my "snottiness".

>From: debismith@moscow.com
>To: Vision2020@moscow.com
>Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Answers about law breaking
>Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 19:29:30 -0800
>
>Kyle, this relates to the "grammer" thread. A use of capital letters would
>certainly help
>us out, here. I am uncertain if it is simple laziness (excusable, as I, too
>am lazy), or
>plain rudeness.(I'm leaning toward the "rude" explanation, given your
>virulence to
>Rose. While Rose does have thorns, and has used them to inflict damage
>where it is
>due, she certainly does not deserve your adolescent nastiness. She has
>always
>attempted to promote discourse, while your post is patently unkind,
>unpleasant, and
>spiteful.)
>
>The tone of your posts leads me to the Dougies--it certainly smacks of the
>"rhetoric
>training" of that bunch. Lots of words, little content, much malevolence.
>You do
>realize the definition of "rhetoric" includes:"language used for its
>impressive sounds,
>affected or exaggerated expressions"?
>
>I do believe it is perfectly acceptable for you to "vent" at folks on this
>list; we all do
>some of that. However, you are not e.e.cummings. Get with it, use the shift
>key, be a
>grown-up person.
>
>Debi Robinson-Smith

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,
>           mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com

Fast. Reliable. Get MSN 9 Dial-up - 3 months for the price of 1!
(Limited-time Offer) http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/