[Vision2020] Answers about law breaking

Kyle DeSpinauer regionalenquirer@hotmail.com
Sat, 06 Mar 2004 03:07:26 +0000

i don't really get the sackcloth and ashes reference.  am i supposed to don
this?  is rose supposed to don this?  what's your point?  i wish people
would stop alluding to the bible all the time, pro or con.  i've heard
enough religious references from both sides to leave me gasping for the
fresh air of common sense.

religion has nothing to do with this.  same with intelligence.  same with
passion.  same with honor.  some of the most intelligent, passionate, and
honorable people i know also happen to be the most unbalanced people i have
ever met.  the psychiatrist's couch is full of them.  the pulpits are full
of them too, keely.  and the coffers of the pharmaceutical companies are
full of their money.  we need less fanaticism, less fixation, less frenzy on
this here listserv.  and less hypocrisy.  and less scripture spouting.

that people like me would feel the need to scramble some letters in their
last name to avoid the "concerned" citizens from calling their place of
work, doing background checks, electronically stalking them, and just
raising hell with whatever they can find (or imagine) in order to get their
jollies (in the name of accountability, of course) is a sign that things
have gone haywire.  no, i learned my lesson from watching the whole edna
wilmington thing to know better.  call me a coward as much as you want to
wayne, but i aint gonna bite that hooked worm of yours.  and you can't beat
it out of me, not even with joan's steel-tipped dominatrix boots.