[Vision2020] Answers about law breaking

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 23:52:45 EST

-------------------------------1078548765

wel lit mi tel ya hwo i fel bout bad gramer. it maks it rathar hard to tel
what somebodi is saing. what be even worze is ta i am dislicix. so wha be hardz
four u to red, be twise the hardrz fore mi ya cee?

butt ch ya now c me ponit?, it is not be lik u can not be readig this ok. so
i reelly don't b sea in a reazon to not be always a writen like diz, due u?

If I can read it and understand it, that is great. If I cannot, your point is
lost. There is a reason why grammar is a certain way.

However, being dyslexic, the more messed up your grammar is the longer it
takes me to decode the secret message. I also cannot help but to ignore the
opinion of someone that is extremely careless with how they present it. A few
misspelled words in haste, that is cool. A sentence that could be better worded,
that is cool. But if you don't bother to even at least attempt to read what you
just wrote, why should I bother to read it? You don't care about what you
said, so obviously I am not going to either. We all make errors, but most of us
TRY to limit them a bit. Lord knows I have misspelled plenty on here, so I am
not a perfectionist. But some people I think have no respect for the readers on
here or themselves by the horrible bad grammar they use. My brother use to
write in all CAPS ALL OF THE TIME. It was annoying, and we had to tell him that
was RUDE. So we had to ignore his emails until he corrected himself. It is
rather tough to read ALL CAPS FOR FIVE PAGES TOO.  So please be considerate enough
to at least use a spell checker once, if you don't have it, say, "I don't
have a spell checker, sorry for the bad grammar."

My first thought about the bad use of grammar is not that they are stupid,
but that they don't respect me enough to write coherently. Therefore, I often
blow them off like they are doing to me.

Respectfully,

Donovan J Arnold

PS, If you see me use bad grammar, please let me know, I intend to write as
respectfully as I can.

-------------------------------1078548765

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>wel lit mi tel ya hwo i fel bout bad gramer. it maks it rathar hard to=20=
tel what somebodi is saing. what be even worze is ta i am dislicix. so wha b=
e hardz four u to red, be twise the hardrz fore mi ya cee?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>butt&nbsp;ch&nbsp;ya&nbsp;now c me ponit?, it is not be lik u can not b=
e readig this ok. so i reelly don't b sea in a reazon to not be always a wri=
ten like diz, due u?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>If I can read it and understand it, that is great. If I cannot, your po=
int is lost. There is a reason why grammar is a certain way. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>However, being dyslexic, the more messed up your grammar is the longer=20=
it takes me to decode the secret message. I also cannot&nbsp;help but to ign=
ore the opinion of someone&nbsp;that is extremely careless with how they pre=
sent it. A few misspelled words&nbsp;in haste, that is cool. A sentence that=
 could be better worded, that is cool. But if you don't bother to even at le=
ast attempt to read what you just wrote, why should I bother to read it? You=
 don't care about what you said, so obviously I am not going to either. We a=
ll make errors, but most of us&nbsp;TRY to limit them a bit. Lord knows I ha=
ve misspelled plenty on here, so I am not a perfectionist. But some people I=
 think have no respect for the readers on here or themselves by the horrible=
 bad&nbsp;grammar they use. My brother use to write in all CAPS ALL OF&nbsp;=
THE TIME. It was annoying, and we had to tell him that was RUDE.&nbsp;So we=20=
had to ignore his emails until he corrected himself. It is rather tough to r=
ead ALL CAPS&nbsp;FOR FIVE PAGES TOO. &nbsp;So please be considerate enough=20=
to at least use a spell checker once, if you don't have it, say, "I don't ha=
ve a spell checker, sorry for the bad grammar." </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>My first thought about the bad use of grammar is not that they are stup=
id, but that they don't respect me enough to write coherently. Therefore, I=20=
often blow them off like they are doing to me. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Respectfully,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Donovan J Arnold</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>PS, If you see me&nbsp;use bad grammar, please let me know, I&nbsp;inte=
nd to write as respectfully as I can. &nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>