[Vision2020] Answers about law breaking

debismith@moscow.com debismith@moscow.com
Fri, 05 Mar 2004 19:29:30 -0800

Kyle, this relates to the "grammer" thread. A use of capital letters would certainly help
us out, here. I am uncertain if it is simple laziness (excusable, as I, too am lazy), or
plain rudeness.(I'm leaning toward the "rude" explanation, given your virulence to
Rose. While Rose does have thorns, and has used them to inflict damage where it is
due, she certainly does not deserve your adolescent nastiness. She has always
attempted to promote discourse, while your post is patently unkind, unpleasant, and
spiteful.)

The tone of your posts leads me to the Dougies--it certainly smacks of the "rhetoric
training" of that bunch. Lots of words, little content, much malevolence. You do
realize the definition of "rhetoric" includes:"language used for its impressive sounds,
affected or exaggerated expressions"?

I do believe it is perfectly acceptable for you to "vent" at folks on this list; we all do
some of that. However, you are not e.e.cummings. Get with it, use the shift key, be a
grown-up person.

Debi Robinson-Smith