[Vision2020] Answers about law breaking

LuJane Nisse publisher lujane@lataheagle.com
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 20:14:05 -0800

i often type in lower case on email ... laziness?? yeah, probably, but often
it is because it has been a long day and it is easier. i can type 110 in
lower case... 55 in cap and lower. if i leave out the punctuation i can
increase to 115 wpm.
LOL (whoops that was upper case)... what is the problem here? jeepers just
read the message and forget the minor stuff. you make people scared to death
to post for fear they'll get reamed for their grammar and punctuation and
case. (i'm running hard the other way now!)
LJ

-----Original Message-----
From: vision2020-admin@moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-admin@moscow.com]On
Behalf Of debismith@moscow.com
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2004 7:30 PM
To: Vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Answers about law breaking

Kyle, this relates to the "grammer" thread. A use of capital letters would
certainly help
us out, here. I am uncertain if it is simple laziness (excusable, as I, too
am lazy), or
plain rudeness.(I'm leaning toward the "rude" explanation, given your
virulence to
Rose. While Rose does have thorns, and has used them to inflict damage where
it is
due, she certainly does not deserve your adolescent nastiness. She has
always
attempted to promote discourse, while your post is patently unkind,
unpleasant, and
spiteful.)

The tone of your posts leads me to the Dougies--it certainly smacks of the
"rhetoric
training" of that bunch. Lots of words, little content, much malevolence.
You do
realize the definition of "rhetoric" includes:"language used for its
impressive sounds,
affected or exaggerated expressions"?

I do believe it is perfectly acceptable for you to "vent" at folks on this
list; we all do
some of that. However, you are not e.e.cummings. Get with it, use the shift
key, be a
grown-up person.

Debi Robinson-Smith

 List services made available by First Step Internet,