[Vision2020] questions about lawbreaking

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 09:20:26 -0800

Again Mr. DeSpinauer has veered off the road.

The statement I made:

"This brings up a question that was asked in an ethics class I took in
college.  How major of a crime would your best friend have to commit before
you report him/her to the police?  I know where my line is drawn.  Doug
Wilson's is buried somewhere in the collection plate."

I return navigation of this topic to Mr. DeSpinauer.  Try to keep it on the
road, ok?

Tom Hansen
Not On The Palouse, Not Ever

"When people sin, everybody has to pay."

- Pastor Douglas Wilson, Christ Church (June 7, 2002)