[Vision2020] pressure cookers

Kyle DeSpinauer regionalenquirer@hotmail.com
Fri, 05 Mar 2004 08:30:23 +0000

melynda, that pressure cooker thing was the best description i have ever
read of your mother.  in reality though, you are off base.  the reason why
nobody really gives a hoot about the "scandals" and other juicy tidbits from
the baptists, methodists, unifarians, or the rocks is because there is not a
market for it.  trust me on this.  i know what i am talking about when it
comes to tabloid.  the reason that we all knew about rosie's same-sex lover
before she ever made the trip to sanfran is not because, gasp!, it was a big
deal, but because she is a celebrity.  all of you have made wilson into a
celebrity.  in so doing, you have a created a market for what would
otherwise be a bunch of useless and boring information.  do you think
anybody would really care if some kids of the congregationalists were caught
gambling or smoking pot.  not unless the minister was a celebrity.

"cause enquiring minds want to know"