[Vision2020] About The French

Paul Duffau pduffau@adelphia.net
Wed, 03 Mar 2004 16:25:31 -0800

Donovan,

Since you're into lists, the one below is the "Coalition of the Willing".  You'll note that several are in direct contradiction to your list.  My sources are http://www.crikey.com.au/politics/2003/03/21-coalitionlist.html   and   http://www.geocities.com/pwhce/willing.html .  Could you list your sources are located so we might perform some due diligence?

As far as Mr. Hansen's "bigotry", only a overly-sensitive jackass would say that "Your words are racist. French is an ethnic background."  The French have been virtually useless in international affairs for decades and can't even successfully manage France and may well get the EU to sue them to fix their budget deficit for them http://www.iht.com/articles/127050.html   and they have an unemployment rate double ours.

The exact quote referred to military prowess of France.  I am not aware (and haven't really worried much about it) of any spectacular French success in that arena in the last century or so.

Paul Duffau

More comments below....

United Kingdom
Spain
Portugal
Denmark
Netherlands
Iceland
Italy
Estonia
Latvia
Lithuania
Central Europe:
Poland
Czech Republic
Slovakia
Hungary
Balkans:
Albania
Macedonia
Romania
Bulgaria
Croatia
Slovenia
Ukraine
Japan
South Korea
Singapore
Philippines
Afghanistan
Azerbaijan
Uzbekistan
Georgia
Marshall Islands
Micronesia
Solomon Islands
Mongolia
Palau
Tonga
Kuwait
Eritrea
Ethiopia
Uganda
Rwanda
Angola
El Salvador
Colombia
Nicaragua
Costa Rica
Dominican Republic
Honduras

At 05:21 PM 3/3/04 -0500, you wrote:
>  Also against the war was:
>
>Germany
>Spain
>Russia
>Italy
>Canada
>Mexico
>Brazil
>Argentina
>South Africa
>Mongolia
>China
>India
>Ivory Coast
>Congo
>Libya
>Columbia
>Rome
>Greece
>Egypt
>Jordan
>Andorra
>Bahrain
>Belgium
>Bulgaria
>Chile
>Denmark
>Cuba
>Finland
>Georgia
>Iceland
>Sweden
>Nepal
>Netherlands
>And lots more that with smaller populations
>
>So go ahead and enjoy your REPUBLICAN FREEDOM FRIES

>But the bottom-line is if it were not for the French you would not be enjoying your Freedom.

True enough.  If the mobs hadn't forced my dad's family out, I'd be stuck there. Yeech!

>The Next President of the United States is going French too, John Kerry. I will be sure to send his Cousins and the Kerry Family in France your bigoted remarks.

You were the tattle-tale kid on the playground too, weren't you.